129 George St, Burleigh Heads. 129 George St, Burleigh Heads.More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa17 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag2 days agoThe unusual build makes an impact from the front with a stone facade and features three separate living levels.Marketing Agent Sean Graves of NGU Real Estate Gold Coast said he was expecting a crowd at Sunday’s auction following a successful marketing campaign.“We’ve had lots of interest,” he said.“Over the past three weeks we’ve had 26 groups through.” 129 George St, Burleigh Heads.It was also the only Queensland property in the top 10.The vendor, Val Llewellyn, built two three-level duplexes on the hillside at 129 George St West, Burleigh Heads.“The design brief was to create a very luxurious living environment that maximises the views of both properties and from all living areas and bedrooms,” Mr Llewellyn said.“We definitely achieved that.” 129 George St, Burleigh Heads.A GOLD Coast property going to auction this weekend is attracting national interest as the most clicked on property across the country.The contemporary Burleigh Heads duplex, that featured on the cover of the Gold Coast Southern Sun real estate liftout this week, recorded the most clicks for a property going to auction on realestate.com.au between May 10 and May 17. 129 George St, Burleigh Heads.The upper level forms the social heart of the home with open plan living spaces and the kitchen. Stacking doors bring the indoors outside.The middle level is flexible with a media room and gym alongside the bedrooms while the lowest level is dedicated to a master retreat. 129 George St, Burleigh Heads.“The way the home was designed is very unique — you’re inside and would have no idea there is another duplex next door.”The property goes under the hammer on Sunday at 3pm.
Liverpool transfer news: Mario Balotelli set to seal loan deal? 1 Liverpool are close to sealing a deal that would see striker Mario Balotelli leave the club on a season-long loan, according to Italian sports newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.AC Milan coach Sinisa Mihajlovic is reported to have met with the Italian striker in Florence on Saturday, ahead of the seven-times European champions’ first game of the season at Fiorentina.Having scored just one Premier League goal for Liverpool since signing from Milan for £16m in August 2014, Balotelli does not feature in Reds’ manager Brendan Rodgers plans for this season, prompting efforts to offload him before the summer transfer window closes.But Balotelli’s troublesome reputation and high wages have meant finding a club has been far from straightforward, despite his pedigree as a gifted attacker.Now it appears a return to the San Siro is a real possibility.“I’m not going to comment,” Milan’s general manager Adriano Galliani said of the reports linking his club with Balotelli, before hinting that they are interested in a deal.“Like (Italian singer) Antonello Venditti once said, there are certain loves which go such a long way and then they come back. And I and the president are both romantic people.”Balotelli spent two seasons with the Rossoneri before moving to Merseyside last year, making 43 Serie A appearances for the Milanese club, scoring 26 goals.