Limerick man hits winning streak on the Camino

first_imgRELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Email WhatsApp TAGSCamino de Santiagogame showJohn MoynahanluckyWinning Streak Limerick dog lover bags €32,000 on Winning Streak Linkedin Facebook Previous articleGrammy whammy Cassandra Wilson heads for LimerickNext articleLimerick regulations to ban sulky racing on roads Editor Limerick woman scores €33,000 on Winning Streak Twittercenter_img John Moynihan (left) receiving his winning cheque from Fergus Roche of the National Lottery.EVER since Limerick man John Moynihan retired a few months back, he has wasted no time enjoying his new-found freedom.And after an €18,000 windfall he got from appearing on last weekend’s Winning Streak game show, he will have a lot more freedom over the coming months!The 63 year-old Limerick city native was actually on a 125km pilgrimage walk on Camino de Santiago when his name was called out on last week’s television game show. He was enjoying dinner and some wine with his three nieces and their friend when news of his Winning Streak appearance reached them half way through their walking journey in North West Spain. Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up He made the trip to the Camino for some quiet reflection and exercise but had to get back to Ireland to grab this once-in-a-lifetime chance to appear on national televisionJohn, who purchased his winning ticket at Ryan’s Day to Day shop in the Arthur’s Quay Shopping Centre, was supported by his posse of family and friends including his three sisters, Nuala, Bríd, Eimear and Síle. Limerick’s winners on Winning Streak Print Advertisement Limerick carpenter secures big cash on Winning Streak Limerick carpenter set to appear on Winning Streak NewsCommunityLimerick man hits winning streak on the CaminoBy Editor – October 22, 2017 4451 Limerick Women Wins €16,000 on Winning Streaklast_img read more

Deputy Pearse Doherty says people of Donegal have been let down by Government two…

first_img Deputy Pearse Doherty says people of Donegal have been let down by Government two years after General Election Pinterest Donegal South-West Deputy, Pearse Doherty has said, that after two years in Government, there isn’t many people in Donegal who would say that the Governments “plan is working”.Fine Gael and Labour are planning an event today called “the plan is working” to mark their first two years in Government.And The Taoiseach and Tánaiste will also outline today how they plan to tackle job creation and the mortgage arrears crisis in the next year.But Deputy Pearse Doherty says that the coalition has made many promises already that have gone unfulfilled, and the people of Donegal feel let down…..[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/pea1pm.mp3[/podcast] Facebook Twitter 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Google+ Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire Facebook WhatsApp Google+center_img Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th WhatsApp Previous articleProtestors react to criticism from Mayor over Mondays LYIT protestNext articleMinister confident Coleraine DVA jobs will be retained News Highland News Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Twitter By News Highland – March 6, 2013 Pinterest RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHORlast_img read more