Donegal councillor says blocking of Belfast march was “a disgrace”

first_img NPHET ‘positive’ on easing restrictions – Donnelly Three men and a woman were arrested after trouble following an anti-internment parade in north Belfast on Sunday. Petrol bombs, stones and bottles were thrown at police after they stopped the parade entering Belfast city centre, because the terms of a Parades Commission determination had been breached.A short rally was held at the barricade before the organisers urged marchers to disperse peacefully.Donegal Councillor MIchael Colm Mac Giolla Easbuig was the main speaker at the rally.He’s condemned the actions of the police, saying it shows the state wants to block “Human Rights” marches……Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/mcolmwebardoyne.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Google+ 448 new cases of Covid 19 reported today Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson Facebook Pinterest News, Sport and Obituaries on Wednesday May 26th Google+ Previous articleUpdate – Woman lost four teeth in attack on Apprentice Boys bus in DungivenNext articleLetterkenny traffic increase highlights need for Bonagee link – Larkin admin Twitter Donegal councillor says blocking of Belfast march was “a disgrace”center_img Facebook Homepage BannerNews WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Twitter By admin – August 10, 2015 Help sought in search for missing 27 year old in Letterkenny Pinterest WhatsApp Nine Til Noon Show – Listen back to Wednesday’s Programmelast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *